The information contained in this blog is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. No recipients of content from this site should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the site without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from a qualified advocate & solicitor. The content of this blog contains general information and may not reflect current legal developments, verdicts or settlements. The Kuala Lumpur Bar Committee expressly disclaims all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all the contents of this blog.
All postings, articles, reports, comments and other written work contained in this blog reflect the views of the individuals who prepared them and do not necessarily reflect or represent the views of the Kuala Lumpur Bar Committee. All comments must be accompanied together with the full name of the comment maker. No anonymous comments will be allowed and will be removed. Any comments made on this blog must not:-
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the blog;
- be fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent, or that threaten or invite violence, or that are derogatory of others on the basis of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference or disability
- constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to potential civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law;
- violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, rights, privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right;
- contain a virus, spyware, or other harmful component;
- contain embedded links, advertising, chain letters or pyramid schemes of any kind;
- constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin, endorsement or
statements of fact; or
- contain sensitive, proprietary or confidential information about yourself or others.
This blog may contain links to third party sites/blogs which are provided as a means of convenient access to information contained therein and it is hereby stated that the appearance of such links does not indicate or imply that the Kuala Lumpur Bar Committee represents or warrants that the third party sites/blogs contained on this blog have complied with the relevant laws governing its operation or the contents of the site/blog.